At ASO, the protection of all your assets – including your identity – is our top priority. We have a number of safety measures in place to help protect you, including industry-standard technologies on our website and teams dedicated to fighting fraud and identity theft. You can depend on us to safeguard your personal and financial information.
Be on the lookout for phishing emails that appear to come from ASO Savings & Loans PLC. These fraudulent emails may tell you to update or confirm your account information as a result of a security update, technology upgrade, or routine maintenance. To help protect yourself from these fraudulent emails, you should:
- check for your name at the top of the email – we know your name, but fraudsters are unlikely to address you personally,
- never respond to these emails,
- never provide any Internet banking or telephone banking log on details, or any debit card details,
- install and keep up-to-date, anti-virus software,
- install personal firewall software.
Please visit oursection on this ASO Web site for more information.